Joanie made Jax a little Tarzan outfit to wear at his party, he looked so stinking cute. His lil belly was hanging over his little loin cloth. I laughed everytime I looked at him. Justin and I got him his bday crown. Aydann had a pink one for her first bday so I couldn't resist. It was cheap, and he likes to wear it.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
A JuNgLe good Time...
Saturday we had a small birthday party for Jax. Invited just a few family and friends. We had a jungle theme, and I must say I thought it was pretty cute.. I ordered the cupcakes from Daily's Bakery in Asotin and I made the decorations to go ontop and around. My couz Dn'A gave me the idea to have ballons with jute and creap paper hanging from the ceiling to resemble jungle vines. Everything came out so cute. I will put more pictures on my Myspace and Facebook...
Jax woke up the morning of his party congested and cranky. I think finally he is getting his first tooth. Aydann was the same way when she teethed so I am assuming that is what his problem is. The drool is uncontrolable. We didn't buy Jax to many things, but we did get him a pair of Chuck Taylor Converse and some lil Nike's, Aydann got him a lil 'my first racetrack'. She was so excited to wrap and then give it to him. He got lots of summer clothes and some sweet little Old Navy board shorts. He only got one toy at his party, and that was from his Aunt Chell. :) Made me happy, these kids are way to many toys.


Joanie made Jax a little Tarzan outfit to wear at his party, he looked so stinking cute. His lil belly was hanging over his little loin cloth. I laughed everytime I looked at him. Justin and I got him his bday crown. Aydann had a pink one for her first bday so I couldn't resist. It was cheap, and he likes to wear it.
Joanie made Jax a little Tarzan outfit to wear at his party, he looked so stinking cute. His lil belly was hanging over his little loin cloth. I laughed everytime I looked at him. Justin and I got him his bday crown. Aydann had a pink one for her first bday so I couldn't resist. It was cheap, and he likes to wear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
a year already? wow.
I LOVE the cupcake toppers...they are adorable. Did you stamp/emboss them? Super cute!
I love his little outfit...and that green face and hands...OH MY!!
Post a Comment