Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter Sunday was a busy wonderful day in our house, Justin had to work graveyard Sat night so he went to bed before the kids and I went to church with my inlaws. Church service was wonderful and both the kids enjoyed their sunday school classes. We came home and had a small easter egg hunt after Justin woke up and Joanie made a Ham dinner for everyone. It was nice, after all the pie and candy I ate I am thinking of attempting two classes at the gym today. But I still feel so bloated from eatting more than my own body weight in food and junk that I don't know if I would make it. :)



I am trying to get organized and ready for this weekend, I can't decide if I want to haul all of my stuff or if I want to kit together a birthday present I need to work on and my mother's day gifts and just do them. I do know that I am seriously behind in Jaxon's album and it needs some attention. I need a clone. Anyone figure out how to do that yet? Our roof is complete and we are (not) ready to move on to our next project. I think since Justin has been nagging me to get a quote on landscape blocks for our window well that that is what is may be. I may plan to be outta town when that happens, since I think he is a little peeved that I changed my mind after the window was in. We bought the well, but after looking at the window's location a well is gonna be an eye sore. I want something pretty. Opps.... :) Sorry honey!!! Ok, I'm not really sorry, because I know it will be awesome when it's done. We have to wait to put in the rest of our window's until the butt ugly yellow siding is torn off, whoever did the 'updates' on this house before was a moron. Their was four layers of roofing, and several layers of siding. So our ghetto window's would be sticking out off the new siding. Jeezzz.... This place is gonna look brand new when summer is over. I can't wait.....


1 comment:

Desiree said...

They look like they had fun...oh so cute.